There are five free PDF downloads I’m offering to readers of this blog this week
1. My eBooklet called Preparing Your Law Firm for the Internet Era: 150 Steps Toward a 21st Century Practice of Law (PDF, 324K)
2. My eBooklet on Rethinking Legal technology (PDF, 215K)
3. An introduction to my thinking about electronic discovery technology issues (PDF, 128K)
4. The collection of my articles I republished on my blog last fall (PDF, 740K).
5. My PowerPoint slides from my recent presentation on Trends in Electronic Discovery Technology for 2006 (PDF, 594K).
[Originally posted on DennisKennedy.Blog (http://www.denniskennedy.com/blog/)]
This post brought to you by Dennis Kennedy’s legal technology consulting services, featuring RSS and blogging consulting, technology audit, strategic planning and technology committee coaching packages especially for medium-sized law firms (15 – 100 lawyers) and corporate legal departments. More information on the “Second Pair of Eyes” packages for legal technology audits and strategic planning may be found here (PDF).
Technorati tag: legal technology