As I posted recently, I’ll be presenting my first video webinar on Tuesday, March 21 (12:30 Central time), thanks to Anthony Reading and Aspen Conferencing.
The free webinar is called “Best Practices for Law Firm Technology Committees: Making Good Decisions in a Time of Too Many Choices.” Registration details are at http://www.aspenconferencing.com/invite.html#.
The webinar will provide ideas and information on law firm technology committees that is solid, practical and based on my experience and what I’ve learned from others.
I’ve written a new article on my ten tips for law firm technology committees that distills and captures in one place a lot of my current thinking on legal technology. This article will only be available to attendees of the webinar.
I spent some time with Anthony today learning the technology and I’m excited about not only the video aspect of this, but some of the tools for presenters that I’ll have available.
The webinar will cover:
Building a Solid Foundation
1. The technology committee horror story that you don’t want to have to tell.
2. Technology committee basics – answers to the questions: who? how? and what to do?
Moving Forward with Style, Support and Success
3. Getting things done – focus, strategy and what really works.
4. Setting your agenda – point A, point B and getting from point A to point B.
Making Your Best Plan for 2006 and Beyond
5. Dennis Kennedy’s Top Ten Tips for Technology Committees in 2006 (available only to attendees of this seminar).
6. A sampling of Dennis Kennedy’s favorite action steps to help you get to a great start at your firm.
If you are a member of a law firm technology committee, are appointing members to a tech committee or may join a tech committee in the near future, please join us for this informative, thought-provoking and action-oriented presentation.
There are a limited number of slots for the webinar, so I encourage you to register soon. It’s free and you will get some great information not available elsewhere.
If you would like to receive information on other resources I may be providing in the future for law firm technology committees, please email me with your contact info at denniskennedyblog @ gmail.com.
[Originally posted on DennisKennedy.Blog (http://www.denniskennedy.com/blog/)]
Learn more about legal technology at Dennis Kennedy’s Legal Technology Central page.
Technorati tags: legal technology technology committee webinar law firm videocast Aspen Conferencing